Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US Visitor Visa Denied

Hello All,

I have put myself in a tricky situation, and would really appreciate if someone could direct me the right direction.

I applied for a US Visa in 2008. I went to and gave all my documentation. They said a spelling was wrong on a form i submitted and they suggested i get the spelling correct and get back in 6 months time. I did not go back with the correction.

After that I applied for the US Visitor visa in 2011 and this time i did all my due-diligence and went with all the prpoper documents, and gave in the information. Therein the form there was an option if i have ever applied for US Visa before, and i had marked it as no (for i thought that the lat try did not count). The VISA officer said, that they have refused the visa on the basis of incomplete information, and gave me a pink form. Since then i have moved a few times from place to place and have misplaced that pink sheet in the process. I do not remember what the exact reason was on the form.

All i remembered it said that i must wait 6 months before i apply for the US visa again. Its been 3 years since that instance.

Now i want to apply for the visitor VISA so that i can go and travel.

- what kind of precautions should i take.
    - can some one help me in identifying what form i would have received for the mistake i did
    - i am living in Canada, but originally from India. When i fill the DS-160 form, they ask for my home address. should that be the India address
    - and my mailing address should be in CANADA.

The help from the informed members of the forum would be very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Abhay

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X