Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No appointments available at www.vfs-usa.co.in

Hi,

2 months ago I took visistor visa appointment for my parents thru ttsvisas.com. My parents have appointment on Dec 18th 2005. Just now I am reading visa fee. It is totally changed. Do I need to take appointment thru vfs by paying fee in HDFC bank? New changes are from Oct 3rd 2005. What is the procedure if we registered for visa thru ttsvisas.com while ago.

I have couple of questions.

1) Is it possible to attend for visa with the appointment that I took thru ttsvisas.com?

2) If they want to attend, how will they pay visa application fee?

Any help would be great.

Thanks.

1) its very much possible to attend the intv even though u have taken the appointment thru tts. its very much holds good
    2) u just need to follow the same old procedure if u have taken the appointment with tts. take the DD as specified in ttservices.com
    good luck...

Comment

Idlebrain

Is there any success in getting appointment through VFS for H4 in telugu?

Let me know. Good luck.

Comment

no my friend...
        its always showing 'intv days are not available'.
        i donno whey consulate open dates for telugu.
        so..i am forced to take in 'english'. things are becoming worst day by day..donno how long need to wait to get visa.
        imagine..US is going to increase H1s by 30,000 in the near future..and most of them will go to indians as usual. assume 50% of this will go to indians i.e. 15,000..and whoever is married and have kids they get H4, and they will try to call parents/inlaws on b1/b2 etc..etc.
        Now itself the wait time is 4/5 months. Going forward it may become 1 year also..
        I think I can get my green card before my family gets visa stamping at chennai.

Comment

MY understanding from your last post:

You took appointment in English.

Is VFS will allow to change the language once regional language dates available?

good luck, looks like you have too many things going on.

Comment

No....sickest part is VFS will not allow to change language while rescheduling the appointment...

Comment

visiotr visa help

2 months ago I took visistor visa appointment for my parents thru ttsvisas.com. My parents have appointment on Dec 20th 2005. Is it possible to change appointment date through the tts. Beacuse in tts site there are few dates are avaiable in novemberwhen i login through my number and passport number

Comment

You can change your appointments through TTS services.

Good luck.

Comment

Preponement of Business Visa Interview Dates in October'06

Originally posted by v2cdiskk
                  You can change your appointments through TTS services.

Good luck.
                  Thank you for your prompt response. Kindly explain on TTS Services, as we are not clear on it.

We request an URGENT preponment for participation in a US International Trade Fair in November'06, for which huge funds are already paid. Kindly provide the details URGENTLY.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                  X