X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Appoinment

Hello All,

Iam Ramya and iam new to this Forum.
    I have a question can anyone help me.My parents had an appoinment for Visitor Visa at Chennai Consulate today on 27th OCT.Due to heavy rains in Chennai the Consulate is closed and they told to reschedule their appoinment.Can anyone tell how long it will take to get an appoinment.Iam really tensed as iam due with my first baby in JAN.

-Thanks in Advance

hi,
    i am also in the same situation as urs,my in-laws had an apt at chennai consulate on 27th oct.my due is in nov.just saw in consular website that applicantants should contact tts or vfs after oct 31st to reschedule their apts.don't have any idea how that works and when can we get the apt again.now available dates for english interview in tts are in jan 2006.I just sent an email to tts through customer feedback form and waiting to hear from them.
    Last edited by ms2005; 10-27-2005, 10:06 AM.

Comment

Hello All,
      Even I am in the same situation. My parents appointment has been cancelled due to heavy rains today oct 27th. please update if you get any info from tts services.I am confused and not sure what to do:-(

Comment

Hello All,

If u hear anything from TTS please let me know.

Comment

Hello ,

Iam praying to God that they should get appointment as soon as possible.Keeping my Fingers crossed

Comment

Friends,
            Any update on how to reschedule the appointment for those who were supposed to be held on Oct 27th?
            I am still waiting. Not sure what to do. If you have any updates please let me know.

Comment

Hello Prakash,

The applicants has to go to TTS service center which is located in RahejaTowers - Mt.road along with their WebAppointment Reciept .They will take your information and they will reschedule date.My father went to that office they took all the information and they told they will sent an E-mail along with the reschedule date after Nov2nd.Donno when and whihc month they will get the appoinment.Keeping my Fingers Crossed

Comment

Friends,
                Our parents visa appointment is rescheduled on 19th of November, 2005 (had an appointment on 10/27/2005, did not attend the interview due to heavy rains in chennai) Is there anybody in the same boat and got the rescheduled appointment ? Dont know why they gave the appoitnment after three weeks.

Comment

Hi ms2005,
                  My parents appointment is also rescheduled for nov 19th 2005. just wanted to let you know.

Comment

My parents got the visa yesterday at Chennai consulate (11/19/2005) and i shall give the details as soon as we talk to them. Thanks for all the support from 'Immihelp'.

Comment

Hello All,

My Parents got Visa Yesterday Nov 19th.I was really tensed.Atlast they got through.

Questions asked are:
                      ===============

1.Who is there in USA
                      2.How many kids u have.
                      3.Can u show me the Affidavit of Support.

Thats it.We r just waiting for the Passport.Can anyone tell me how many days it will take to recieve the Passport.

Thanks to "ImmiHelp" and to all .This Site really helped us a lot.

-Ramya

Comment

Hey ms2005,

Congrats

Comment

Hey ms2005,

Did ur parents recieved the passport.Our parents haven't received yet.

Comment

Hi!

ramya_1711 when did your parents go for the interview and which Consulate?

Comment

Yes ,

Our parents had an Interview on NOV 19th(19/11/2005) and they got the Visa.We r waiting for the Passport

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X