Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need help with my Sister's Visitor Visa!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with my Sister's Visitor Visa!

First of all, Thanks immihelp! This is a great forum!

My sister is appearing for her US Visitor visa on July 15. I needed some help regarding that. She is married 30 years old and she is applying for a visitor visa for herself and her son. My brother in law is not coming with them. I filled up the DS-160 form and listed myself as the sponsor of trip as my brother-in-laws monthly income is low comparatively.

I wanted to know what would be the best way to answer if the VO asks her why her husband is not sponsoring the trip. Also, if the VO asks who is sponsoring should she say just my name or say that my brother in law will pay for her tickets and pocket expenses but I will take care of her living expenses here. Any help would be appreciated!!!

well that question is not likely to come up as whatever you wrote for the question on the form DS160 "who is paying for the trip".
    they will take it as the final thing.

In fact they read your DS160 before you even reach the window and their mind is partly made up .
    They do this for 100s of applicants every day and they can judge just from the form and asking 2-3 questions.
    Last edited by peace999; 07-10-2014, 11:04 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X