Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B1 or B2 ????

hello everyone.
    i am a Pakistani National living in UAE from last 5 months and doing a job here in a Used Car show room. we are buying cars from USA and selling here. mostly we are buying from auctions online across USA. i am 32 years age and married 5 years ago and having a 7 month old kid. both my wife and son are back in Pakistan. my profile is
    i have lived 3 years in UK from 2006 till 2009. studied there and then 2 years on residence permit
    i have been to UK, Kuwait, Oman, Saudia, Turkey, Malaysia, Thailand & singapore in last 5 years.
    i have 3 uk visas stickers placed on my passport, 2 Turkey, 1 Saudia, 2 Thailand, 2 Malaysia, 1 Singapore, 1 on arrival Oman entry & one on arrival Turkey stamp.
    my salary is around 3200 USD around here in UAE.
    having Valid UK Driving License. been to uk on visit visa in last December.

now the Question is should i apply a business visa that i need to buy cars from USA from Auctions. or should i apply for a tourism basis. on both cases i have to visit for 15 days only. What documents are required and is this the right time to apply or should i wait for couple more months. waiting for your reply. thank you.

what is your actual purpose of going to US?
    Have you ever applied for a US visa before?
    Do you have any relatives in US?

Comment

Originally posted by peace999 View Post
      what is your actual purpose of going to US?
      Have you ever applied for a US visa before?
      Do you have any relatives in US?

my actual purpose is going for Buying Cars from auctions
      i never applied to US before
      i dont have any relatives in US
      one of my childhood friend is living in Boston
      he is a doctor over there
      we stuided together till high school
      that's it. but we are just friends on ********
      and i dont have intention to go there.
      i want to go Maryland near DC for auctions.

Comment

just apply for business purpose. For tourism you have to go with family not alone.

Comment

Originally posted by peace999 View Post
          just apply for business purpose. For tourism you have to go with family not alone.
          HI peace, well i am have few questions, like for business purpose they will not ask that you are only here from last 6 months
          and for business will they not ask about your invitation letter and something regarding that
          and also what documents it required to apply for business visa.
          will it be ok i will bring my family first over here and then apply for visa
          or i can apply right now.
          and also my company is not transferring my monthly salary into my bank account ( that is only 3 months old ) but they are paying me cash in hand.
          so will this salary thing affect my status.
          as my company wants me to send USA but they dont know the procedure. they are saying to me just apply and go and buy cars.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X