family problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• family problem

Hi , please assist me in my mother visa application. my father is in united states for last 16 17 years. in the mean time he had not visited his country because of some complicated family problems. beside that his life is in danger if he comes to his country.
    now my mother want to visit him because he cant come. problem is we dont have his greencard number all we know is where he live and my uncle phone.
    will the consular approve her visa , if not pls tell me so that we dont apply for her.

Nobody can tell you if your mom's visitor visa will be approved or not. It depends on what proof she provides of her intention to return to her home country.

--Ray B

Originally posted by shahzadkhan123 View Post
    Hi , please assist me in my mother visa application. my father is in united states for last 16 17 years. in the mean time he had not visited his country because of some complicated family problems. beside that his life is in danger if he comes to his country.
    now my mother want to visit him because he cant come. problem is we dont have his greencard number all we know is where he live and my uncle phone.
    will the consular approve her visa , if not pls tell me so that we dont apply for her.

Comment

If he has a green card why hasn't he called your mother to US ? If he is not interested, why suddenly your mother wants to go after so many years?
      Last edited by peace999; 07-14-2014, 06:20 PM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X