Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originals or Copies to be couriered?

Hi,
    My Mom will be applying for her visitor visa at the Mumbai consulate.
    I am confused about which documents should be couriered in their original form and which ones should be copies after scheduling an appointment.
    The VFS site says this-
    After scheduling the appointment
    Download and print your Appointment Letter, the Visa Application Forms along with the checklist of documents to be submitted to VFS prior to the interview. You are then required to drop off your application forms with one recent photograph, supporting documentation and the demand draft for Issuance fee to any of our Application Centres in Ahmedabad, Mumbai or Pune.
    I know I have to send copies of the supporting docs but what about the visa app forms: DS-156 and 157, should we courier the originals?
    The VFS site has a list of mandatory and supported docs can someone please tell me which of these are to be courieried in the original and which copies.
    Much appreciated.
    Thank you.

you got to print the ds 156 etc once your are done and send it to them...once they sighnt the docs...then that becomes originial right!!! my parents jsut did that yesterady..you just have to print the docs from the web after you are done with the entry and courrier it to them.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X