Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

B2 Visa rejected two years back in Dubai. Should I apply again now ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B2 Visa rejected two years back in Dubai. Should I apply again now ?

Hi,

I applied for B2 toursit visa from Dubai and it got rejected in May 2012. After that i have taken a lot of international travel to UK and Schwgen countries. Infact my one passport is filled with stamp.

Do i have any chance to again apply for B2 visa ? Its been two years. My stats are as follows.

i'm 31 Single, Indian guy. working in Dubai since 7 years and 2.5 years in present British firm. I have travelled Uk x 2 times (work & Holiday) , western europe on holiday (Italy, France, Switzerland, Vieena & germany) and Turkey x 3 times (work and holiday). Does this foreign travell is considered in some change in profile ?

My previous interview with VO

VO - hi
    myself - Hello
    VO - Whom you are visiting in US
    myself - My cousin.
    VO - Have you been to USA and where else have you traveled ?
    myself - Only Turkey and Kuwait.
    VO- Unforunately you dont qualify for visa.

I have a decent salary and appartment on lease and a loan for my car.

Please advise ? I was thinking of applying again and wanted to see NYE2014 in Times square.

the reason for denial is you are single and your purpose is very casual ( visiting cousin or even visiting US). they suspect you will not return.

Do not apply alone for pleasure. You will be denied again.

For pleasure/tourism, go with family ( parents,siblings) . take a package or make a full plan of places to visit.

Or another way is If your employer can send you for a business purpose for 1-2 weeks, you can get a long term visa. then you can travel for pleasure as well
    on that visa

Comment

Originally posted by peace999 View Post
      the reason for denial is you are single and your purpose is very casual ( visiting cousin or even visiting US). they suspect you will not return.

For pleasure/tourism, go with family ( parents,siblings) . take a package or make a full plan of places to visit.

Or another way is If your employer can send you for a business purpose for 1-2 weeks, you can get a long term visa. then you can travel for pleasure as well
      on that visa
      Thanks I thought my situation is changed and I have travelled a lot so they may grant me a visa. So I have to ask my company for business visa, B1. Thanks, you advised else I was about to apply again.

Cheers
      Ash

Comment

Thanks

on that visa
        Thanks, I have to find as how may company can help me in getting B1. I thought I have travelled so much in Europe and UK so I should be able to get the VISA. How about if I go with my parents.

Cheers
        Ash

Comment

Yes, if you guys have good money and you have strong income, do that , take a package tour.

Comment

Yes, if you guys have good money and you have strong income, do that , take a package tour.

Thanks it seems difficult to get parents along as my parents are retired and they are back in India. I thought my travelling will make my case stronger also I have a gap of two years now.

However as you mentioned I will check with my office if our Usa branch can give me invitation letter to come for some training. I have already been to UK two times for training and Europe 3 times for tourism.

Thanks
            Ash

Comment

Yes business purpose is favored over a casual one. But make sure it is a brief trip one two weeks . as long training periods can result in a denial.

With your travel history, a visitor visa will be easy to get if you were to get married and go with your spouse.

Comment

Thanks .

Yes business purpose is favored over a casual one. But make sure it is a brief trip one two weeks . as long training periods can result in a denial.

With your travel history, a visitor visa will be easy to get if you were to get married and go with your spouse.

Thanks ! US visa is so subjective and I understand it varies a lot with case to case. I may have to ask my employer for some training from usa office hope they agree.

I must appreciate that you have a lot of patience in understanding peoples concerns and their reparative questions(which I find a lot) . Thanks for your help and even I also help others who are applying for visa to schwgen countries or UK with documentation.

I'm based in dubai, originally from M.P, India.
                Last edited by samlynn; 02-09-2015, 09:05 PM.

Comment

thanks for the compliment. I hope it works out for you.

And nice you mentioned about european visas . I will email you.

Comment

VISA Approved the 2nd I posted.

thanks for the compliment. I hope it works out for you.

And nice you mentioned about european visas . I will email you.
                    My VISA was approved the 2nd day i posted and had a v nice Holiday in US. Not even a single document was asked during the interview. Interview lasted only 2 mins (max)!

I guess its more to do with the confidence and showing less of a desperation.

I don't wish to keep my thread so I'm deleting and I hope people in this forum gets correct messages from the senior members.

Comment

Delete my post

Any admin please kindly delete my post. I'm done and dusted with it !!!!

Comment

Did you apply with your parents?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                        X