Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

about visa interview for minor below 18 but above 14 years of age.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• about visa interview for minor below 18 but above 14 years of age.

Hi,
    My nephew is going to stand for interview for B2 visa. He is 15 years old. His parents are going to accompany him in interview. I know that they can accompany him in consulate, but we have been confused with different opinions.

some say that they will allow only my nephew in interview cabin and they will ask questions to him only. He is still a minor and below 16 years.
    His parents (my brother and sister-in-law) are also preparing for interview questions. They are not applying for visa.

can you give me some guidance over the interview process for minors? too much confusing.

Thanks.

there is no cabin.. It is a window and people stand in line like at the milk booth. when you are being interviewed, the people behind you and in the lines left and right of you
    can see and hear what is going on.

Comment

Originally posted by peace999 View Post
      there is no cabin.. It is a window and people stand in line like at the milk booth. when you are being interviewed, the people behind you and in the lines left and right of you
      can see and hear what is going on.
      Yes. I am aware about it. But will they interview only my nephew or they will interview his parents also(who are accompanying him in interview, since he is a minor)?

I heard that for child between 14 and 18, they sometimes only allow child to stand in that window and don't allow his parents to stay there. Is that true?
      How can a child around 15 years of age answer financial and other complicated questions?

Comment

The basic purpose of parents' presence is to make sure the child is visiting US with their consent.

In my opinion , they will be interviewed all together .
        To make sure ,call the stanley center how it is done.
        Last edited by peace999; 08-03-2014, 06:14 PM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X