Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forgot Security Question on DS-160. Please Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forgot Security Question on DS-160. Please Help!

I made an interview appointment for August and now I need to print the confirmation page of my DS-160. I sent the confirmation to my email but I can't find it anywhere so I tried to retrieve application on the website. The security question is " the given name of my mother's mother", I don't remember I answered this question when I field the form, I entry the answer they always shows that the answer is incorrect. I already paid for the application and I can't lose the $160 or start over another application DS160 because I would have to pay again. I also try to use different browser, but the security question is still that one.
    Can anyone help me to figure out what to do, or who do I contact? My interview is in 2 weeks and I cant figure this out!

Thank you so much!!!

Hi, Did you get the information you needed? I have the same problem !!!

Hi, Did you get the information you needed? I have the same problem !!! Thank you very much

- - - Updated - - -

Hi, Did you get the information you needed? I have the same problem !!! Thank you very much

Comment

Just update the new ds160 confirmation number on your profile

Sorry I don't know my answer will help you or not since I saw this now and thought to answer thinking at least it will help others. If you've forget the secret question then you may fill the new ds160 form. After completing ds160 just login your profile and replace the previous ds160 confirmation number with the new one and save it ... Your money paid to embassy/embassy is intact ed only to the profile ... trust me it may take 2-3 minutes to appear in display.
      Before I also had the same problem and no right help. But later I learned it and did it ...
      Originally posted by Maria Carolina Ildebrando View Post
      I made an interview appointment for August and now I need to print the confirmation page of my DS-160. I sent the confirmation to my email but I can't find it anywhere so I tried to retrieve application on the website. The security question is " the given name of my mother's mother", I don't remember I answered this question when I field the form, I entry the answer they always shows that the answer is incorrect. I already paid for the application and I can't lose the $160 or start over another application DS160 because I would have to pay again. I also try to use different browser, but the security question is still that one.
      Can anyone help me to figure out what to do, or who do I contact? My interview is in 2 weeks and I cant figure this out!

Thank you so much!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Santosh Lamichhane View Post
        Sorry I don't know my answer will help you or not since I saw this now and thought to answer thinking at least it will help others. If you've forget the secret question then you may fill the new ds160 form. After completing ds160 just login your profile and replace the previous ds160 confirmation number with the new one and save it ... Your money paid to embassy/embassy is intact ed only to the profile ... trust me it may take 2-3 minutes to appear in display.
        Before I also had the same problem and no right help. But later I learned it and did it ...
        Hello
        I have the same problem
        but when I want to change my ds barcode but it says if I want to change it, my scheduled appointment will be canceled and I have to reschedule.
        please help

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X