Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visitor Visa 3rd attempt-Help

Hello Folks,

I am on H1(6 yrs end next october) and I am trying to get my parents in HYD on B1/B2 visa early next year. This would be their third attempt.
    First they went to New Delhi with english as their language in april 2005. I was graduating then from my college and I wanted them to attend my graduation ceremony.It was rejected based on section 214(b). Next we took an appointment in chennai with telugu as their language in august for the second attempt. There also it got rejected. My wife is about 3 month pregnant that time and my mom told this to the interview officer. We think thats the reason for the rejection.
    Now We took an appointment in english in chennai early next year.

Questions:
    1. Does the language change makes any impact in the visa issuance decision making of the officer.
    2. Can my parents say that they are coming to see their grand child along with tourism.
    3. My parents have property in HYd and bank balance is not an issue. They also have lot of family ties in hyd as my sisters and brother are all living in HYD. What the are ways to improve their chances?. my father is retired though.

Answers:

1> No.
    2> Perfect(Spend some time with son's family, do not mention grand child until they ask your parents)
    3> Make sure he carries all PF and pension copies, if possible show their tax documents and bank balances and last 6 months bank statements. Don't take any chances certify with CA all the property documents and also notarize them.

Good luck.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X