Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can my father come to USA to visit me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can my father come to USA to visit me?

Hi there,
    I am a green card holder who came to United States of America two years ago. I can't go back to my country for some reason. I have no family and no friend here and I terribly missed my family. I tried to find out what I need to do for bringing my father here just to visit me, but I understood that just citizens can apply for their families. Also, My father tried to apply from my country, but they told him that your son (me) has to send you an invitation letter!!..
    please, if there is any way that I can petition for him, let me know. I just want my father come here to visit me for a couple of weeks and he will go back. I really missed him and I am not in a good feeling situation. please help me or give me information about what I need to do.

Thanks

You can sponsor your father's visit to the USA. You don't have to be US citizen or even green card for that. (On the other hands, if you want to sponsor his green card for him to permanently live in the US, you need to be US citizen first.)

Please look at https://www.immihelp.com/usa-visitor...sor-documents/ and prepare the documents accordingly.

You can look at all the details online at http://www.immihelp.com/usa-visitors-visa/
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

I appreciate your attention and time,
      I read all the definitions, but I have a question. After preparing all these proofs, do I have to send them to my family or any embassy?
      Last edited by apourvah; 09-06-2014, 04:28 PM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X