B2 Visitor/Tourist Visa Approved at Chennai on Sep 11th and 12th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B2 Visitor/Tourist Visa Approved at Chennai on Sep 11th and 12th

I would like to thank immihelp and all the members for posting their visa experience here. I recently applied B2 Visitor/Tourist visa for my father and mother in-laws and they were approved without any issues. I think it is my turn and responsibility to post my in-laws visa experience here for the benefit of all other people those who are planning to apply visitor visa. I prepared all the documents by myself from US and sent the hard copy of the documents by post to India (just paid around USD $10 for the post) as i learnt from other website that all documents that has my signature are required in original. However, one of my friend just sent the scanned copy of the documents via email and still got the visa approved in Hyderabad location. In both the case visa officer did not ask for any documents.

I had scheduled for both father and month in-law together at 9am. Interview was scheduled in Tamil. I am giving all the questions and answers in English for everyone to understand.

This is how the interview went.

Father in-Law: Good Morning Sir (with Smile)
    VO: Good Morning!

(Father in-law gave the passport and documents to the VO)
    VO: Where are you going?
    Father in-law: I am going to xxx city in xxx state.

VO: Why are you going to US?
    Father in-law: I am going to meet my daughter and son in-law.

VO: How long are you going to stay in US?
    Father in-law: 2 months.

VO: How many children do you have?
    Father in-law: Two. Son is in Australia and working for xxx company. Daughter is in US.

VO: What is the legal status of your son in law? is he a visa holder or green card or citizen?
    Father in-law: He is in H1B visa.

VO: Do you have any property?
    Father in-law: Yes. I have property under my son's name. Another property under my wife and one under my name.

(No questions were asked to mother in-law)

VO: Your visa is approved!

Wish you all the best and thanks once again to immihelp and all the members for posting your experience.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X