Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Dates Available..

Hi all

I have been trying to book a visitor visa slot in hindi or telugu ..but i dont seem to find anything.do anyone have any idea wat is the latest date available for chennai??
    Thanks
    Minu

keep on checking dude...even God doesn't know when they are available.
    good luck..

Comment

hey guys..you really need to be llucky sometimes....you wont beleive ..i was getting an appoint for march but didnt book and kept checking the website everyday....and suddently on November 7th2005 I got an appointemnt for Dec 1st 2005...tht date was available only for few hours...i guess you can book an appointment now and reschedule it if you find an earlier date
      all the best...

Comment

Prem,

What kind of appointment you got??

Is it B2 - English appointment?

Good luck

Comment

yes english appt at VFS mumbai

Comment

How does this work ...

Prem,

when you said you kept checking does that mean that when I go online for an appointment and fill up the form for my parents I can defer the selection of a date for later ? I was under the impression that once you fill in the online DS156 form you have to select the date immediately.

Please explain this checking again and again process. Obviously it seems that you checked just when someone cancelled and were able to lock into it.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X