Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

US B2 Tourism Visa problem.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Rohan Lamghare
    Member
    • Sep 2014
    • 1

    #1

    US B2 Tourism Visa problem.

    Hello,

    My home country is India and I just completed my studies in UK. However, before going back, I wish to visit my friends in US for couple of weeks from where I will fly back to India directly.

    I am afraid that my Visa application would be rejected as a potential immigrant. Could you provide me with any suggestions for a successful Visa application?

    Thank you.
  • peace999
    Member
    • Dec 2011
    • 3446

    #2
    actually this situation is not very supportive of a visitor visa application. They want to see you anchored somewhere so they are sure you will return.

    Having completed your studies,in their view, you are very likely not to return from US.

    You could have applied earlier while you were in the middle of your studies.

    Now, you should apply in India when you are employed or a student for at least a year.

    Comment

    {{modal[0].title}}

    X

    {{modal[0].content}}

    {{promo.content}}

    Working...