Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-94

Hi,

My mother has a 10 year multiple entry visitor visa and she came to the US in September. Her I-94 expires in March. We had all been on a cruise ship which also stopped in Mexico and then when we re-entered US after returning from the cruise, they took her original I-94 and gave her a new one, which has a new expiry date of May. My question is--- does this mean that she can now stay in the US till May or does she have to return according to the original I-94 expiry date? We did not have any plans of applying for an extension, but now because of the new date, I'm wondering if she could stay till May! Anyone had similar experience, please share your thoughts.

Originally posted by neha
    Hi,

My mother has a 10 year multiple entry visitor visa and she came to the US in September. Her I-94 expires in March. We had all been on a cruise ship which also stopped in Mexico and then when we re-entered US after returning from the cruise, they took her original I-94 and gave her a new one, which has a new expiry date of May. My question is--- does this mean that she can now stay in the US till May or does she have to return according to the original I-94 expiry date? We did not have any plans of applying for an extension, but now because of the new date, I'm wondering if she could stay till May! Anyone had similar experience, please share your thoughts.
    What is there to wonder about, neha? Obviously the new one and she
    can stay till May.

Comment

She can stay till the date in the latest I-94.
      Immihelp Support
      No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X