someone help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• someone help

34 years old,married,one 6 year old son,5 years on student visa in uk,travelled to Netherlands and Ireland five years back,family business,only child(no brother,no sister),3 lacs per year IT returns,want to apply B2 visa with my wife(housewife) leaving behind my child,no sponsor from US,could u please rate the chances or anything u suggest

Please take no offence but your income 3 lacs /year is very low for a tourist visit to US with your wife. First have income at least 70-80k per month and
    then take the child with you.

Comment

someone help

Can't I try alone this time or include any agriculture income . I think I m confident for interview.

Comment

Going alone for tourism is even worse as one should always go with family.
        Confidence is a secondary thing, they will deny 100% on 3 lacs as they will say how you can you afford to go to US on that income.

If yu can add agri income to make total to 80k/month , then you can apply . Otherwise wait till you have better income
        or a close relative who can sponsor.

Comment

someone help

Thanks a lot , your advice is valuable

Comment

Hello, Shubham.

Peace999 is quite spot-on in his suggestion. Many would agree with what he is saying.

Wishing you luck.

Cheers,

Originally posted by shubham View Post
            Thanks a lot , your advice is valuable
            These are my personal thoughts. I am not a professional.

Wishing you luck.

Comment

someone help

My accountant says he can fill IT returns to 5-6 lacs for 2014-15,does this makes any weigh to my file or can we try .can my father(india) sponsor me as I am the only child .if I use their details then all finances become up to date.

Comment

Shubham,

Increasing the income would make your case look better. No one can predict the outcome of the visa interview. All we can do is present a good case before the Visa Officer. You have studied overseas and have travelled to other countries. Plus you are married and have a family in India. I personally feel with 5-6 Lakhs of ITR, it might not be a bad idea to try.

We could wait for more responses. But, visa interview outcomes can never be predicted. Some times, people with fantastic profiles are denied the visa and at times, people who were completely unexpected to get an approval, land the visa.

Also, i do not think sponsorship is a good idea. One should file on his own merit - that is what the visa officer might be looking for - is the person independent?. Personal opinion(s).

I hope this helps. Wishing you luck, my friend.

Cheers,

Originally posted by shubham View Post
                My accountant says he can fill IT returns to 5-6 lacs for 2014-15,does this makes any weigh to my file or can we try .can my father(india) sponsor me as I am the only child .if I use their details then all finances become up to date.
                Last edited by Nattybone; 10-12-2014, 02:57 AM.
                These are my personal thoughts. I am not a professional.

Wishing you luck.

Comment

someone help

I am going to take risk , let's c what happens

Comment

You can try business visa to attend a conference or trade show related to your business.
                    That may work out if you are applying single, rather than going for B2 visa.

This is my opinion not a legal advice.

Comment

someone help

Can I fill my income as 6 lacs in ds160 , having ITR of 3 lacs, as 99% they don't check documents for b2

Comment

You should not play with VO. If they come to know that you are lying, even your future chances will be terminated.

Take a cautious and wise decision.

Comment

someone help

Everything is settled , now I am going to apply with my wife, does leaving behind my kid shows strong ties back home, and my chances rate again plzzzz

Comment

someone help

What proofs of family business can we show at interview time, propritor is my father ,I am assisting with them

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                            X