Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Entering the US with a B1/B2 visa after playing lottery visa

Hi ! this is my situation:

I'm 24 years old, I have a tourist visa valid for ten years and I played at currently lottery visa. I'm planing a quick trip to the states does played would affect me at a port of entry?

I already been in US as a student (F1 visa) in 2010, I dind't overstayed and after return to my country (3 years after) I got my B1/B2 visa.

Btw, I'm from Argentina and we have an "automatic renovation" for ten years valid tourist visas. It means you can renovate your visa without interview IF you've traveled to United States during the 3 years prior to the expiration of the visa.

Do you think playing in the lottery would affect my b1/b2 status? If I win and I don't go further?

Because all that you fill to participate could had been filled for someone else. I mean they only ask your name, date of birth and adress.

Thanks and sorry for my english.

No, it will not affect your entry on an existing visa. But you must show at entry that your visit is temporary and you MUST carry a return ticket.

Comment

Entering the US with a B1/B2 visa after playing lottery visa

hello
      you are welcome to this forum site
      good for you and best wishes
      ............................................................ ..
      MAY 2011 VISA BULLETIN PREDICTIONS

Comment

Thank you ! I hope won't affect me at the time of get a renovation on my visa in 9 years. :P

At least if I've travelled as a tourist to the states without overstaying and my financial situation still being ok, it should be ok.

Thanks again

Comment

If you win the green card through the lottery , things will be different.

Comment

Originally posted by peace999 View Post
            If you win the green card through the lottery , things will be different.
            Even if I change my mind and I don't go further? I mean, If I don't schedule an interview for the visa.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X