Tourist Visa Denied. I need advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tourist Visa Denied. I need advice

I am a naturalized US citizen and I was born in Peru. My mom and my brother are living in Peru, my mom has a lucrative business and my brother has a good job. My mom has applied 3 or 4 times for a tourist visa to come and visit me and she keeps getting denied. I have a very good job in the US and my husband does too. My daughter is in a private school and pay for before and after school. There is no need for anyone (family related) to watch mi kid. My mother does not drive, does not speak English, honestly, it would be very difficult to have my mother here but I want her to be able to come up and visit us. I married my husband with a tourist visa and the frist time my mother went to renew her visa she got denied because they thought that she would stay to watch my kid while I worked, I couldn't work then as I was waiting for my green card. They told her that I should have had to use a fiance visa instead. If that is the correct way then why did they give me residency if they knew how I got into the country and then give me the citizenship? My brother get in to get his visa recently and he got denied too. Out of the 20 people that went in with him, 19 got their visas and my brother didn't. I want them to come here and see the live I was able to make by myself. They don't want to stay, I have written invitation letter but the embassy agents don't read it. I have made myself fully responsible for them to make sure they go back but I cannot help by thinking that its my fault they are not able to get a visa. I have thought of writing a letter to my Senator and see if she can help me write a letter too or do something. This issue has given me and my family more stress than we need. I have a daughter that my mom is not able to see on the daily basis and it kills her not to be able to spend her bday with her grand-daughter. Any advice you can give me?

you have not mentioned about your dad. If your mom is divorced or widowed , then the officer will always think she will not come back from US
    and she will keep getting denied for a visitor visa.
    and your young brother what is he doing--student or working? is he married?

Apply for a green card for your mom if you are a US citizen. that is the only way. if she can spend 6 months in US and 6 months in Peru every year on her green card.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X