Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visitor visa for married siblings

Hi,

A few months back I have applied for visitor visa for my mom and she got approved then she came to US. Now I am planning to travel back to back-home in order take my mom there. Besides that I also like to apply for the same visa for my brother (Married) and sister (( Married) while I will be in back home.

They have their own house and they are doing job for couple of years. I would like to sponsor them. But they really want to come here to visit USA and will return.

So the question is, is there any potential chance to having visa denial for them since my mom will be recently came back then from US and I will be also there.

I am thinking applying only for my brother and sister but not their spouses, this a good idea?

Please advise.

Thanks

They will be applying for their visitor visas, not you. You just have to give them an invitation on your letterhead if they can self fund on good incomes ( recommended rather than getting sponsored by you). They should apply with their spouses NOT alone.As it looks very unnatural leaving your spouse behind for a pleasure visit to US . And it can cause visa denial.

It does not matter if you are back from US and your mother just returned.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X