Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

sample sponsor letter for relative to get a urgent visa to help sick person in US

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sample sponsor letter for relative to get a urgent visa to help sick person in US

HI Friends,

I am very sick and bed ridden from lasst one year. I am trying to get my sister in law here in US to help me imotionally and physically during this tough time. Can some one please share a sponsor sample letter which I can write and send to India so that my sister can apply for urgent visa to help me on medical reason.

Many Thanks,

need urgent help on sample sponsorship letter to help sick relative

HI Immihelp Administrator, friends.

Can someone please share a sample letter of sponsorship to get vistoor visa on urgent base to help out sick relative in US. I am very sick and trying to get my sister here for few months to help me out. She need a letter to go for visa.

Can someone share a sample letter with me. Please.

thanks,
    semi

Comment

I am sorry for your distress .

Please note that a sponsorship letter is no guarantee for a visa for your sis .

Please post ;

1. your visa status in US.
      2. your brief life situation in US ( how long you have been in US,single, married, children, nature of your medical problem ( temp/premanent))
      3.Source of your income in US.
      4. life situation of your sister ( single /married, working?, income, past visits abroad, any other relatives in US besides you)

Comment

My detail. need help

Originally posted by peace999 View Post
        I am sorry for your distress .

Please note that a sponsorship letter is no guarantee for a visa for your sis .

Please post ;

1. your visa status in US.
        I am a citizen
        2. your brief life situation in US ( how long you have been in US,single, married, children, nature of your medical problem ( temp/premanent))
        20 yr. in USA, Married, disability from one yr. due to knee and back problem
        3.Source of your income in US.
        Working
        4. life situation of your sister ( single /married, working?, income, past visits abroad, any other relatives in US besides you)
        She is married, 56 yr. old, not working, will be visiting US first time.

Please provide me a sample letter of sponsorship. Thanks a lot

Comment

It is recommended that your sister should show 'husband" as the person paying for the trip in the form. And carry his income proof.
          You only need to send an invite as below. Mention of severe disability may make the officer think your sis will stay long term with you
          and may result in denial of her visa.

You should send a simple invite on your letterhead like this;

To the visa officer
          US embassy/consulate
          xxx city, India.

Dear sir/madam,

I as a US citizen , US passport no. living at xxx (address) ,am inviting my real sister xxx (name),living in xxx (address) to visit me for xxx weeks .
          She will be paying for the entire trip herself.

Yours truly,

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X