Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Someone with a Criminal Record who wants to flee to USA!! what should we do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone with a Criminal Record who wants to flee to USA!! what should we do?

Hiii,
    I am Ali and I am a Palestinian from Lebanon. I am telling you this story because I want to help out a friend with something that might affect his future. The story is a bit long and I need help because I do not know what to do.

Two old friends of mine were caught in March 2014 and convicted because they stole a laptop. They were both taken in and stayed locked up for about 2 weeks before they were bailed out after their first session with the judge.

Until today, 21 November 2014, they did not attend there court trial (which there sentence will be declared at) because one partner, let me call him partner X, has a lawyer who is postponing the court trial date until after his interview with the US Embassy in Lebanon.

I still have contact with the partner Y, who just knew about what partner X is doing and is afraid that if his partner in crime gets his visa accepted this will negatively harm the partner when the court trial arrives.

Partner X borrowed money from his father to place in his bank account, got his fathers company to **** an employment paper for him, and applied for a tourist visa sponsored by his uncle. Of course he would not mention that he is a criminal offender and he set his interview date prior to his court trial date so that the officials at the embassy wont know that he is a criminal who will flee the country simply because there is no sentence yet.

What can we do to help avoid this and how can we insure that no harm will affect us if we speak out. Please know that I am not sure if we can have access to legal papers about the conviction since we are Palestinian Refugees in Lebanon.

Thank you

Your question is not directly related to USA visitors visa or its procedure.

You should consult a local criminal lawyer to assist.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Shouldn't the embassy note that someone has a possibility of taking a visa to USA and he has a criminal record that they might no know about?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X