Chances to get US B2 visa for unmarried person on Christmas eve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chances to get US B2 visa for unmarried person on Christmas eve

Hi m planing for US B2 visa on this Christmas eve for.I have some doubts because my parents applied last year,they were planing to attend a marriage in US & had a sponsorship but visa got refused.

So I have some question before applying for visa.As I m 26 year Male unmarried & working in media company form last 5 years earning 4 lac yearly & my uncle (younger brother of my dad) this time sponsoring me for this trip.I read from lot of fourms its difficult to get US B2 visa for unmarried people.Please suggest me a some tips so i can ensure VO thru my documents i will apply visa just a vacation purpose.

It is not true that single people do not get visitor visas. There are other factors that are important too. Like Income, purpose of visit,
    traveling alone or with family.

Unfortunately ,in your case, other factors are very negative too. Your income is low. income is a very important decision making factor
    especially for young, single people. The lower the income , the officer will think you are not likely to return.
    Secondly your purpose is not good. Traveling alone all the way to US for Christmas is not a natural purpose.
    If you are going for a vacation , you should be going with your family like parents and siblings.

So, I would advise you not to apply in the present situation . You are sure to be denied. And documents are not important. They hardly look at
    any documents.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X