kabeer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kabeer

hi there i need advice from you, im from India.i perused my bachelors and master degree in Australia that is for seven years. i traveled to Thailand and to Dubai on a visitor visa, currently i am holding a valid USA b1/b2 visa with no annotations also traveled to USA on business visit b1. at the POE i granted six months of stay in USA, due to company work i stayed in USA for 5 months. but after coming back from my b1 visit from USA i resigned my job due to personal reasons. currently i am working with another company from last 4 months. now again im going for a business trip with my current company for 10 days. so my real questions are.
    1. i want to take my wife on my business trip and i will be paying for her trip, what will be her chances of getting her b2 visa? she is currently employed with a income of 5 lakhs per annum.
    2. i spent longer time on my first b1 visit that is 5 months, will it effect my second trip to USA specially at POE? but i am having a six months of time gap from my last visit.
    3. at the POE if the officer ask me for a evidence of my last business visit i don't think i can be able produce any of the document of my last business visit because im not working with the company anymore.but i can give him verbal evidence of my last trip.
    4. is it ok to travel again on business trip for my new company because i have started working with them only four months ago.

please need suggestions and experiences from the admin and from the other users.
    thanks.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X