Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Visa rejected "thrice" for In-laws- plsssssssssss help!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visa rejected "thrice" for In-laws- plsssssssssss help!!!

Hi All,

We r in a very frustrating situation . We have sent our in-laws for visitor visa thrice last year. We did not know about the immihelp.com at that time and we have not prepared them as mentioned in this site. It was a disaster and they got rejected each time.

First time they went along with mom-in-laws younger sister and her husband. All four attended in english. As my mom-in-laws sister's hubby worked here long back ( a decade back) as a engineer in a defense company then went back) - They rejected the visa for all four as potential immigrants!!!!

second time we sent my In-laws all by themselves and they told the officer that we have not been to India for 5 years and that's why they want to visit us( while we have been there just 1 year back). The CO checked the copies of our passports and rejected. We did not know about the immihelp even then and we did not know what to do about it .

Third time they went, they seemed to have a closer look at my In-laws pasports and they complained that the my mom-in-law was too young to have my husband and so they are not his parents. **** REJECTED ****

We have waited over a year. So what are our chances now. Please advice us on how to tackle this. I did go through the forum and definelty have a better idea on what we should have done ...but now, would the co still have all the info from the previous interviews which she can hold against them???

Can we make a fresh start of presenting our case.

1. They were presented as agriculturists...even though they have income coming from rental properties.
    2. They have two sons who are in USA. We mentioned only one son(my husband). Should we mention that there are two and one is in India? ( I dont wont us to hurt our case more)
    3.How do we handle the age of our mom-in-law argument? We can prove he is their son using the birth certificate though!!
    4.Should we have our brother-in-law send paper this time( he is on H1 while we r on GC) ( Also he is older than my hubby)

I know this a very long message and thanks for your patience in reading out this long story . But the gravity of the situation is also such that we need a sound advice this time. Please please help us out.

1. Always tell truth. If they have income from rental properties, did they pay taxes? If yes, show tax returns. If not, that is a trouble.

2. Always tell truth. Never hide anything.

3. What is the problem about her mother's age?

4. It does not matter. H1 or GC does not matter. Older or younger does not matter.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

problem with age

The problem with the age is she was 17 when she had my husband. They say that cant be true. But my In-laws are from a village and they got married when she was very young ( That was common in those days I guess...)

What can we do anything about this now?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X