Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visitor's Visa

Hi ,

I would like thanks immihelp for providing very useful imformation.Can someone help answering few doubts please :

01.Took appointment for 13th Jan.2006 (on Sep.05 through TT Services), so Can I fill the DS-156 & DS-157 forms online and send it to my Parent or thy need to fill out themselves ?

02.Should I send ONLY one copy of I-134 for my parent or TWO( 1 for Father and 1 for Mother) ?

Appreciate any response.

Thnks

San

Answers

You have to have 2 1-134s and also you can fill the DS-156 and send it along other documents.
    Regarding DS-157 I am not sure if they need it or not. Please check the website

Comment

Hi!

Hi!
      I sent ONLY ONE affidavit of support for both my dad and mom. Included both their names in one form.

DS 156 you would do it online and send or they can fill it out there either is fine.

Comment

Hello

Earlier i sent one and later i sent 2 becoz i read in the forum that we have to send one for father and one for mother.

Comment

Hi ..

Thnks for the response..Yes, I see in the Doc, it's mentioned one form for each applicant.. Guess for to be on safe 2 forms should be fine..

Any update on recent Interview questions ?

thnks

Comment

Hi!

If you see the list of documents it states that one is sufficient and also emntions no harm sending one person. I did send only one for both of them together. have sponsered twice and didn't have an issue with one form for both together either times.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X