Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visitor Visa queries

Hi

I am planning to call my parents here on Visitor Visa. I will be sponsoring their trip here. I have few queries in this regard

1. My father is retired and mother is housewife. I am the only son and my sister is married. What is the best way to show the bonding in India?

2. I have read here on immihelp that we should show good amount of property and bank balance. What is the threshold of saying this good? Should I start transferring money to their account regularly?

3. My parents has got appointment in Delhi in March 2006. They are not fluent in English. How they can handle this?

Thanks
    Vishal

Originally posted by vishal_miglani
    Hi

I am planning to call my parents here on Visitor Visa. I will be sponsoring their trip here. I have few queries in this regard

1. My father is retired and mother is housewife. I am the only son and my sister is married. What is the best way to show the bonding in India?

2. I have read here on immihelp that we should show good amount of property and bank balance. What is the threshold of saying this good? Should I start transferring money to their account regularly?

3. My parents has got appointment in Delhi in March 2006. They are not fluent in English. How they can handle this?

Thanks
    Vishal
    1.Frankly, it is hard, because family and job are the most compelling
    ties that the consulars look at.
    You can consider leaving your dad out who will serve as a tie for
    your mother to come back.

2.They do not always look at the savings statements; commonly
    they decide on the q "what do you do, and what is your income?"
    Do not transfer money to his account because it may go against the
    visa app. If they do look at those figures , how is your dad going to
    explain that money? If he says it is from you , the CO may think
    your parents have poor financial status in India and you may help
    them settle in US.And they may get a denial.

3. You may call VFS to know if it is possible to get a Hindi interview
    at this stage. They do have windows with interpreters at Delhi.

Comment

Hi!

Hi!
      Where does your sister stay? If she stays in India you can talk abt her also if she has any kids it ia plus!

No once you say you are sponsering the trip you really don't have to show much property and balance. You can possible talk abt your mom's and dad's sibblings and their parents to show family ties.

Call VFS office and I think it should be easy to get an interperter as in Delhi while booking the appointment you don't have to request for one.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X