Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Immigration lawyes

Hello everyone
    I'm going to visit US this year and going to hire a lawyer for help with all of paperwork. Does it make sense or better safe money and do it by myself?

lawyers

hi,

yeah it makes absolute sense that you approach a lawyer.. i would suggest you talk to one before you leave as clearly your intention is to settle in US and that is not what you will be saying at point of entry.

Comment

Originally posted by sandeshsivar View Post
      hi,

yeah it makes absolute sense that you approach a lawyer.. i would suggest you talk to one before you leave as clearly your intention is to settle in US and that is not what you will be saying at point of entry.
      Thank you for your reply. Can you recommend some lawyers? I've got good reviews about lawyar from website immigratefull.com going to check it out

Comment

Why would you pay a lawyer who is not familiar with U.S. immigration requriements for his opinion? A visitor visa application to the U.S. is a simple process, and the visa approval is entirely discretionary when you go for your interview.

Originally posted by DerekDva View Post
        Thank you for your reply. Can you recommend some lawyers? I've got good reviews about lawyar from website immigratefull.com going to check it out

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X