Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Visitor Visa Approved From Dubai But Got Yellow Slip Through Postal With The Passport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visitor Visa Approved From Dubai But Got Yellow Slip Through Postal With The Passport

Hi All,

I had an interview with my wife and son at the dubai consulate on 29th December 2014 and in the interview the VO quite satisfied with us and told us that she is satisfied with us and we will get the visa within 3 business days, She also took our passport for processing and gave us a pink colour slip which stated that your visa application has been approved and you will receive the passport through emirates post within 2 to 5 business days.

Well, After two days I went to EMPost and collect all three passport but I can see visa on my wife and son passport but not on my passport. In my passport there was a yellow slip attached with the case number that they requires some administrative processing and the yellow slip where my case number is does not stated 221G its on the back side paper where 221G mentioned but on that side my case number not mentioned. I mean they didnt mention my case number on 221G page.

How is it possible that they took passport for visa stamping even VO said have a safe journey to USA but after that how it's possible that they issued visa for my dependents like my wife and 5 years old son? and hold my application.. Is there any one in Dubai has same case?

I mean you got a pink paper that stated that your visa has been approved but they put administrative processing on 1 passport only and they issued visa on other passports.. Why is that?

Please get back to me if you can help me in this case.

Thanks
    Sohail

Anyone please share your Dubai based experience?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X