US Visa docs online portal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US Visa docs online portal

I was thinking of visiting my boyfriend in the US and I sent an email to the supportdocs team asking them about a probable health issue I may have. I used an old email id with my pet name. They answered my questioned by referring me to different website and registered me with the US Visa doc portal!They have not put any correct information including my name as it seems to have been picked up from the email address. I certainly do not wish to hide anything including my identity but I recently I realised I would not be able to travel there in the next 2 years as I am required at my university so I decided against it.

I did not want a portal registration in the first place. Plus it has wrong info, fed in the blanks when it was generated. If I leave it as it is, it might get refused and then terminated and I may have to tell them about this refusal in my later applications (when I do get time to go that is!) I don't want a portal with my wrong details to be registered at all. I would have used the same portal to sign up for a visa and change the name and other country of origin details.
    I tried signing and deleting it but there seems to be no provision for that. I have already written three emails with no response yet
    I dont want to be assumed to have been doing something wrong when I have not.
    Since I have not registered any of the required details like passport number d.o.b etc, is there any other way I can delete it without it looking like a refusal!
    I am sure others having written to the supportdocs id have face similar issues.

Do they accept deletion requests?

Any advice or experience on the matter would be great!

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X