Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Administrative Processing' B2 visa

Hi there.

I’m hoping to travel to the states this year because my boyfriend (who is also Australian) is a pro cyclist and has a on year contract w**h a U.S team, so I wanted to be w**h him for that time in Colorado and travel as well.

I went for my B2 visa interview a month ago in Sydney and was denied
    on the basis of not having strong ties to Aus (because I was planning to return to univers**y rather than a job) and the fact that my boyfriend had not yet received his P1 athlete visa.

I then went for my second interview a month later but in Melbourne.
    The VO asked me if anything had changed since my first interview and I asked yes- my boyfriend had now been issued w**h his visa and my work s**uation had changed (I was offered full time work for so I will be starting that in January 2016)

He then went away for about 5 minutes. When he returned he explained to me that I sounded like I was ‘visa shopping’ because I went to two separate consulates. I did however have a leg**imate reason for being in Melbourne -I was there w**h my boyfriend for a bike race and he went for his visa interview in Melbourne while he was there. In fact when I explained this, the VO even realized that he was the one that issued my boyfriend’s visa!

He still handed me a green 221g form. I don’t have to summ** any further documents but ‘further administrative processing is required’ he also took my passport and DS-160 form.

What do you think he is checking?
    What are my chances are of being approved?

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X