X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visa Dates Available In Chennai

Guys

Visa dates are open in chennai from Janauray

were youable to make an appiontment? I can see the dates but I can not make an appiontment. Is there any other way ?

thanks

Comment

yes I made an appointment today morning

Did u go thru the link where it says 'Apply for a Non-Immigrant Visa'

Comment

now i got it

Comment

VFS/Chennai/ Visa Dates?

I paid HDFC fees for my parents, and got the barcodes. After navigating the VFS site, I am getting an error saying - Appointment dates not available. Is this an error??

What changed in this 1 week??

This is for tourist/other purposes visa (visiting visa) for my parents.
          what is the procedure to take an appt??

Comment

Hi!

Hi!
            Depends which Consulate you are looking at. I did see dates for end of March for Chennai (for interview in English).

It is not an error msg, if dates are not availble you get that msg.

Comment

Chennai / Visitors Visa / Telugu language / Appt Dates??

Does any one know when Chennai consulate opens the appt dates for visitors visa in telugu language?? Is there any expected date (based on last few months etc), on/during which the dates are open??

After paying the HDFC fees, how can I wait indefinitely, without even knowing if there would be any open interview dates, in the next 1 year - the bar code validity time period.

Does anyone know if there are any other channels to take the appt? phone call?

Comment

hi

hi
                u do not have to wait indefinately....keep trying there is no particular period as such the dates will be available. Infact some days back there were LOTS of dates for all languages and also English was available even in Jan/Feb but now dates seemed to have moved to March.

Comment

VFS readiness? Do slots Slide?

Sonujan - thanks much for your valuable replies.

Questions I have:
                  1) What are the things I need to be ready with to complete the VFS appt for my parents, by the time chennai opens some slots (say in the next 2 weeks)
                  In the subsequent click-thrus on VFS site, do I need to fill an electronic DS 156 on VFS?? please provide some details.

2)I see that 1 or 2 days are available for other visas in march; I know that a
                  friend of mine got march appt for his parents; Q - If there are any cancellation/reschedules of chennai/telugu visa appts (say before march) - Do consulates just open up the emptied slots keeping the subsequent filled slots the same (no sliding) ? or Do they slide the appts forward? Communicating this sliding to all sliders is a pain right??

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                  X