Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

B2 Visa chances-MBA from india (just completed and joining in June)..Visiting brother

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B2 Visa chances-MBA from india (just completed and joining in June)..Visiting brother

My sister has just finished her MBA from India(IIM) and is going to start her job(a top company) in June. Since its three months away, she plans to visit me in the US for a month odd.

Do you think there are issues with her profile here to get accepted?

Thanks!
    Geetesh

Originally posted by Geetesh Iyer View Post
    My sister has just finished her MBA from India(IIM) and is going to start her job(a top company) in June. Since its three months away, she plans to visit me in the US for a month odd.

Do you think there are issues with her profile here to get accepted?

Thanks!
    Geetesh
    Every case is different. Even though your sister falls in the category that is often subject to rejection (single unmarried woman of marriageable age), there are other factors she could present that could alleviate those concerns.

Comment

Originally posted by pb2au View Post
      Every case is different. Even though your sister falls in the category that is often subject to rejection (single unmarried woman of marriageable age), there are other factors she could present that could alleviate those concerns.
      Could you please elaborate on this? What could be presented to alleviate this?

Comment

Originally posted by Geetesh Iyer View Post
        Could you please elaborate on this? What could be presented to alleviate this?
        Since I don't know your overall family situation I can't offer specifics. However, the fact that she is from IIM is a start. If she has a good job offer lined up (well known company, good starting salary) that is a point in her favour since it indicates she has an incentive to return to India. If the family financial situation in India is strong and can be demonstrated to be so, that is another point in her favour. Whatever approach you take, make sure you present a truthful picture.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X