Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

British iranian born single entry visa - permit back into india after nepal trip ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• British iranian born single entry visa - permit back into india after nepal trip ??

Hi,

I have a single entry visa from the 28th of Feb 2015 and a return ticket from the 5th of May 2015. I will be making a stop in Nepal on the 28th of March as my boyfriends visa runs out that day. He's had his visa for a while.

I have concerned that I may not be able to get a visa again as you need to leave a three month gap between your last and new visa if you are born in Iran. I moved to the UK with my family on early 90's. I've have British Citizenship since 2006.

I've heard you can get a 'permit' at the immigration office when you arrive in India if you have an itinerary. We have a loose itinerary, nothing is booked but we know where we are going. The only thing that is booked is my flight back on the 5th of May 2015 If I write up an itinerary without booking othere than flight Will a loose itinerary be considered by the immigration office?

I wanted to know what is your best advise for someone like me and do I need to wait 3 months before getting back to India if I am only leaving for a few days?

Any advise would be very helpful.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X