Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cover Letter

Hi,
    Can anybody please give me an example of cover letter highlighting the nature of visit, reason for travel and other relevant information. I couldn’t find a sample document in this site. This letter has to be prepared by the visitor. Please help me..
    Last edited by arjumand; 12-14-2005, 01:18 PM.

Hi!

Hi!
    Cover letter is nothing but the letter to the Consulate requesting them to grant visa for your applicant (one whom you are sponser).

Comment

Thanks Sonujan.. But when you click on the Documents - Visitor Link and when you scroll down, they have mentioned that "Cover Letter highlighting the nature of the visit, reason for travel and other relevant information. Preferably written in bullet points and less than one page."
      I have already prepared the Invitation letter to the Parents. But this information I found under the Visitors link that they have to prepare one..Please help me with this. My Mom's appointment date is very close...
      Thanks

Comment

Hi!

Hi!
        Both the times (for my parents as well as for my MIL) we didn't prepare any such cover letter. Just sent a letter addressed to the Consulate requesting them to grant the visa and an invitation letter for parents. Both kept it short so that they could quickly read and get the points.

Comment

Hi Sonujan,
          From my side i have prepared both the letters. But from my Mom's side, do they have to prepare any letter to consulate like what we did.
          Thanks

Comment

Hi!

No, atleast my parents nor my mil did not carry anything like that.

Comment

covering letter

My father in law is also going for his visa stamping on 22nd dec in Newzealand and we are also confused about this covering letter. IN visitors document they are showing to prepare one. We prepared the one from ourside but does he have to prepare one?

Comment

hi

hi
                if u have prepared let him carry it with him. All I meant to say is I hadn't prepared both the times(for my parents as well as mil)

Comment

Hi,
                  I Haven't prepared the cover letter yet for my Mom but if anybody has prepared please post it so that others will also get an idea.
                  Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                  X