Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

problem for taking an appointment

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • pola
    Member
    • Dec 2005
    • 15

    #1

    problem for taking an appointment

    Hi

    Today I am trying to take an appointment in the website and I filled the I-156 form for my father and I found only 2 options after filling the form.
    1.delete the applicant
    2.save the application and exit

    I selected the 2nd option and and automatically it came out of that procedure.

    I want to add my mother to the same application and i didn't even select the appointment date .

    what can I do now?

    Thanks for any help
  • sonujan
    Member
    • Nov 2005
    • 435

    #2
    Hi!

    I think you need to fill out DS 157 for your father too and then you will get the option of completing the application or add another applicant.

    Comment

    {{modal[0].title}}

    X

    {{modal[0].content}}

    {{promo.content}}

    Working...