Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US citizen currently in China with Chinese boyfriend. Invitation letter/ sponsor help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US citizen currently in China with Chinese boyfriend. Invitation letter/ sponsor help

Im planning on going back to the United States with my Chinese boyfriend for 1 month summer vacation. I am trying to get him a B2 tourist visa for the US. Since we are both students at Chinese universities, we will only be staying for a short time in the US, however I have some concerns.

1) Can I write an invitation letter inviting him to go with me to the US? Or does it have to come from someone already in the US?

2) Boyfriend like many young college students does not have a job, but does have enough money from his parent's account. I do not have enough in my US account but enough in my Chinese account. He and I will be the ones mostly supporting him. How can we prove that he has the financial means to support him? Do I still have to print out my bank statement from the US? Can I print out my Chinese account? Do I need my family member's bank statement to further support him?

3) What other documents can I give my boyfriend to better support him during his Visa interview?

Thank you
    Monica

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X