Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Due to family emergency wife (while pending application) left the US.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Due to family emergency wife (while pending application) left the US.

Hello
    I have a question that I have not been able to get a straight answer to (I even called USCIS). I am an American Citizen (military) who is currently married to a Romanian girl. My wife initially got here on a b1/b2. After we got married I turned all proper paperwork in, however due to a family issue she had to return home shortly after. She had to go prior to getting the biometrics done. She has a 10 year visa and she didn’t overstay the 6 month period she was allowed to visit. Currently she in Romania (for about 2 weeks now) and we are looking the buy a plane ticket back. Will she be allowed to re-enter? Is her visa still valid? Will it matter that she is my dependent and has ID to prove it? I do know that there is a form that we could have applied for to allow her to re-enter while going through the application process, but time didn’t permit. If anybody could point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciate it; if there is something I could read or someone I could get in contact with please let me know.

Thank you

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X