I-94 information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-94 information

I just checked my I-94 information online and I realized that my entry and departure date have not been updated. My passport with my visa is expired so my new passport was stamped with a 6 months stay. I thought it was my passport with the visa was meant to be stamped with the duration of my stay then the new passport stamped VIOPP (visa in other passport) What exactly will I do right now for my 1-94 to be updated. Thanks. Rayb please help.

I-94 information

Please someone should help me information regarding this please.

Comment

Your I-94 doesn't get updated unless you reenter the U.S. with a more recent date than last shown on your I-94 downloadable report.

--Ray B

Originally posted by cliff View Post
      I just checked my I-94 information online and I realized that my entry and departure date have not been updated. My passport with my visa is expired so my new passport was stamped with a 6 months stay. I thought it was my passport with the visa was meant to be stamped with the duration of my stay then the new passport stamped VIOPP (visa in other passport) What exactly will I do right now for my 1-94 to be updated. Thanks. Rayb please help.

Comment

I-94 information

Ray b I just entered last month. A few days ago I checked online to see my I-94 it has not been updated. My passport was stamped (my new passport with my validity days) because my passport with my visa is expired so I travel with both of them. I really don't know how to go about it.

Comment

I-94 information

Nobody has any information on what I have to do in this situation?

Comment

You don't really have to do anything. I-94 records have errors or omissions, so your passport stamps and annotations can serve as proof of your legal entry.

--Ray B

Originally posted by cliff View Post
            Nobody has any information on what I have to do in this situation?

Comment

I-94 information

I am about to do adjustment of status base on marriage a copy of my current I-94 is requested and I don't know what to do since my current entrance has not been updated.

Comment

Send copies of current passport stamp, along with copy of your visa and instead oof writing the i-94 attach an explanation letter and state that you will provide original I-94 on your interview

Comment

I-94 information

Thanks y'all. I went straight to the US CBP office and they made the correction.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                  X