Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Parent is retired semi-government officer, but does not receive pension. Please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parent is retired semi-government officer, but does not receive pension. Please help

Hello,
    I am planning to apply visitor visa(B2) for my parents . My father is retired semi-government officer. He was in MSEB(Maharashtra state Electricity board). Now he is retired. He has received his provident fund after his retirement as a whole and as per MSEB policy , he does not receive any pension.He has his apartment as a property on his name and a good bank balance. I have a sister who is married and no brother. So my questions are:

1. Would that be a problem in visa approval?
    2. What are other options for this kind of situation?

thanks in advance.
    Last edited by shahin; 04-09-2015, 10:12 AM.

Hi

Ideally it should be ok. Property documents and good bank balance is a positive factor. He will need to confidently establish the fact that he is financially stable. And is easily able to manage from his PF fund, interests on the lump sum and your support.

Carry all bank statements, deposits, investment documents. Ties back home would be the apartment and also your married sister.

What is your plan? Are you showing yourself as the trip sponsor? If so, ensure to send your employment docs, 6 months payslip & 6 months of good bank balance. Show your employment and financial stability.

I think showing yourself as sponsor is a better option.

This is just my opinion out of personal experiences & not a legal advice.

ILLUMIINATI

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X