Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Visitor Visa to US - indulge in creating a Painting exhibition?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visitor Visa to US - indulge in creating a Painting exhibition?

My sister in law and her family are planing to travel to US from Egypt on a visitor visa. Though their primary trip will be to travel around in US for pleasure, my sister in law wants to see if she can bring her paintings to the US and perhaps create a painting exhibition. So my main questions are (1) Is she able to organize a painting exhibition, (2) If some of her paintings get sold, is she able to sell them and make money while she in the country solely as a tourist and (3) If she is not able to do such an event, am i able to organize such an exhibition event on her behalf while I am on a H1B visa?

Thanks for your expert comments,
    Pramod

Visitor Visa to US - indulge in creating a Painting exhibition?

Originally posted by pramodambley View Post
    My sister in law and her family are planing to travel to US from Egypt on a visitor visa. Though their primary trip will be to travel around in US for pleasure, my sister in law wants to see if she can bring her paintings to the US and perhaps create a painting exhibition. So my main questions are (1) Is she able to organize a painting exhibition, (2) If some of her paintings get sold, is she able to sell them and make money while she in the country solely as a tourist and (3) If she is not able to do such an event, am i able to organize such an exhibition event on her behalf while I am on a H1B visa?

Thanks for your expert comments,
    Pramod
    Team,

Any feedback on my post here?

Thx,
    Pramod

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...