Need information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need information

i would like appreciate all the members in this forum for giving valuable advice & suggestions. hope i will get same. my query is given below.

Actually my visit visa denied last year((march 2014)(214b given me), i applied from India,i approach along with my wife, i asked vo reason of denied, he said he is not Satisfy with my answer, and i attached sponsor letter of my wife's Aunt, only one question he asked me, I,E what is your duties responsibilities of your job, and i answered, actually i am working in Saudi Arabia. i am a sales manager i mention in my DS FORM.

i am working in Saudi Arabia since 15 years, and i have family status, i am here along with my family (wife and four children), hence i would like to approach again us embassy from saudi arabia,

1:- should i approach with my wife only or with children, if with children what i have to mention in DS160 form, and should i pay separate fee for all my four children.? what is the chances if i approach with whole family, or with wife only.

2:- should i make any changes in DS160, OR same which i used last time.

3"- should i ask again sponsor letter, or not, what is the chances if someone is sponsoring me,

4"- what is new questions may be arise this time,

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X