Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Retired Parents - B2 Visa

Hi

My father is about to retire in a months time while my mom is a home maker. My brother and myself are the only children and we both are in US.
    Given that my dad is about to retire and we both are in US, will there be any issue about showing thier strong ties back in india? My dad has property and decent bank deposits if that might help. Or is it safe to say that my brother is in India as I am their sponsorer?

Originally posted by srivyas007 View Post
    Hi

My father is about to retire in a months time while my mom is a home maker. My brother and myself are the only children and we both are in US.
    Given that my dad is about to retire and we both are in US, will there be any issue about showing thier strong ties back in india? My dad has property and decent bank deposits if that might help. Or is it safe to say that my brother is in India as I am their sponsorer?
    In your last question above, you are asking if it is okay for you to lie to the U.S. State Department. Good luck with that.

Comment

Well, apart from mockery, I didnt find any alternative suggestions in your answer.
      I would appreciate if you can share some.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X