Visa fee receipt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visa fee receipt

Hello,I just needed some information.I have scheduled the US interview appointment for myself and my mother.My doubt is about the visa fee receipt.I made an online transfer (through NEFT) and the receipt nos got automatically updated.So per se,I dont have a receipt page that I can take a printout of.I have saved the receipt nos so that can be quoted.Is there anything else that I should do?

Originally posted by Krithika Sundarajan View Post
    Hello,I just needed some information.I have scheduled the US interview appointment for myself and my mother.My doubt is about the visa fee receipt.I made an online transfer (through NEFT) and the receipt nos got automatically updated.So per se,I dont have a receipt page that I can take a printout of.I have saved the receipt nos so that can be quoted.Is there anything else that I should do?
    There is no need for any receipt. Appointment can be taken only of your payment has been accepted. Please check the documentation that you need to carry in the appointment letter and DS-160 acknowledgement and go ahead.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X