Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tourist Visa for my Sister-In-Laws (My Wife Younger sisters)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tourist Visa for my Sister-In-Laws (My Wife Younger sisters)

Hi,

I am Planning to apply Tourist visa (B1/B2) for my In-laws and at the same time to my Sister-In-laws also. Their ages are 22 and 20, they are still in college. My Elder sister-in-law is doing her master and Younger sister-in-law got place in IT company and got Offer letter also. I need Suggestions whether I can apply for my Sister-in-laws or not? If Yes, what all documents they have to provide in interview and from my side what should I provide.

Can I include their names in I-134 Affidavit of Support form with my In-Laws or do everything separately?

Kindly Advice.

Thanks,
    Sandeep.

To your first question whether your sisters-in-law can apply, the answer is Yes. They have a steeper hill to climb as they are unmarried young women.

Your focus should be less on documents and more on correctly filling the DS-160 and on preparing them for the interview questions. Research this site and you will see the type of questions typically asked.

If you are funding their visit the following documents should be sent from your end (doesn't mean they will be asked for or seen, but it is always safe to carry them).

- Your visa status papers, your bank statements, a letter from your company stating your position and salary and the dates of your employment.

- In my opinion, the I-134 is pretty much useless as it cannot be enforced legally for purposes of visitor visas. But send it if it makes you feel comfortable. You have to write a separate I-134 for each of them.
    Last edited by pb2au; 04-23-2015, 01:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pb2au View Post
      To your first question whether your sisters-in-law can apply, the answer is Yes. They have a steeper hill to climb as they are unmarried young women.

Your focus should be less on documents and more on correctly filling the DS-160 and on preparing them for the interview questions. Research this site and you will see the type of questions typically asked.

If you are funding their visit the following documents should be sent from your end (doesn't mean they will be asked for or seen, but it is always safe to carry them).

- Your visa status papers, your bank statements, a letter from your company stating your position and salary and the dates of your employment.

- In my opinion, the I-134 is pretty much useless as it cannot be enforced legally for purposes of visitor visas. But send it if it makes you feel comfortable. You have to write a separate I-134 for each of them.
      Thank you pb2au.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X