Visitor visa for parents- Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visitor visa for parents- Questions

I would like to sponsor the visitor visa for my parents.Could you please help with the below questions.

1. I arrived in USA on feb 9th 2015 and hence do not have the Tax filing documentation yet. Can I still go ahead and sponsor the visa for my parents?

2. I was in USA on two earlier occasions, in 2005 to 2007 and again in 2010. Should I provide the W2 forms of those years? I do not have them with me. Is there a way I can get the old W2 forms?

3. Should I have separate copies of the Sponsor documents for each of my parent, father and mother separately?

4. Should my father and mother have separate set of documents from their end?

5. All property is in my father’s name, is that sufficient Or should I show the financial health of my mother separately?
    6. I am on H1 Visa in USA and my wife and son is back in India though they have H4 visa. They would travel to US in June 2015. My parents plan to travel in September.
    Is My wife currently staying in India an Issue for my parents visa in any way?

Thanks for the help

Originally posted by narenphs View Post
    I would like to sponsor the visitor visa for my parents.Could you please help with the below questions.

1. I arrived in USA on feb 9th 2015 and hence do not have the Tax filing documentation yet. Can I still go ahead and sponsor the visa for my parents?

2. I was in USA on two earlier occasions, in 2005 to 2007 and again in 2010. Should I provide the W2 forms of those years? I do not have them with me. Is there a way I can get the old W2 forms?

3. Should I have separate copies of the Sponsor documents for each of my parent, father and mother separately?

4. Should my father and mother have separate set of documents from their end?

5. All property is in my father’s name, is that sufficient Or should I show the financial health of my mother separately?
    6. I am on H1 Visa in USA and my wife and son is back in India though they have H4 visa. They would travel to US in June 2015. My parents plan to travel in September.
    Is My wife currently staying in India an Issue for my parents visa in any way?

Thanks for the help

Requesting a response for the members, Thanks!

Comment

Link for visitor visa documents,

If you don't have tax documents you can order from IRS

No legal advice, use at your own risk.
      This is not a legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X