Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sponsor visa

Hi there,

I would like to make a question, it is very important for me and i will appreciate if you answer to me.

A family friend want to sponsor me to visit visa, she is ready to sponsor on everything, and she did also get all the required documents for my application, and she will come and visit me in July, which i hope to apply in that time, and she also want to come with me in the Embassy and give them all the documents and guarantie for me..
    my question is..
    what documents do i need in this case, because she already have all the documents that shee needs.

- - - Updated - - -

She did have all this documents..Invitation letter: The applicants will need an invitation letter from their sponsor in order to visit US. They might need to show the document at the interview. Invitation letter for Tourist visa to USA.
    Affidavit of support: form I-134.
    Copy of the sponsor’s passport.
    Letter of employment if the sponsor is an employee in USA.
    Letter to US consulate from the sponsor requesting that visa be granted to the applicants.
    A Bank account verification letter from the sponsor’s bank proving that the sponsor has an account with that bank. The letter can also show the sponsor’s bank balance.
    Copy of the sponsor’s last income tax returns or W2 forms.
    If the sponsor is self-employed or owns a business, copy of personal tax return is required.
    Letter of employment of the sponsor.
    If the sponsor is a visa holder then copies of the visa (H1/L1), H1 approval form (I-797) and I-94 are required.
    If the sponsor is a Green card holder or a citizen then copies of those are required.
    Copies of sponsor’s recent pay stubs

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X