Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Form I-134 for my Parents-in-law.

Hi,

I am working on L1A visa. I have filed Visitor visa for my parents in March-2015 and they get stmped in Apr-2015. They didn't travelled yet.
    Now, I am sponsoring Visitor visa for my Parents-in-law. I am not clear on the below question in I-134. (Question #10).

I have submitted a visa petiton(s) to U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services on behalf of the following person(s). If None, State "None".

I am assuming this question is for Immigrant people. Please let me know if I need to mention "None" since I am Non-Immigrant. Or Do I need to mention my
    parents Name.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
    Srinivas K

Originally posted by mfsrini View Post
    Hi,

I am working on L1A visa. I have filed Visitor visa for my parents in March-2015 and they get stmped in Apr-2015. They didn't travelled yet.
    Now, I am sponsoring Visitor visa for my Parents-in-law. I am not clear on the below question in I-134. (Question #10).

I have submitted a visa petiton(s) to U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services on behalf of the following person(s). If None, State "None".

I am assuming this question is for Immigrant people. Please let me know if I need to mention "None" since I am Non-Immigrant. Or Do I need to mention my
    parents Name.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
    Srinivas K
    Yes this implies only to immigrant petitions. As you are a non immigrant it wouldn't apply to this case. Answer "None".

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X