Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chances of B2 Visa

Dear Senior Members

Please advise what would be my chances of getting B2 visa, as I will apply without having an invitation/sponsorship letter as well as do not own any property? Will I be able to obtain B2 Visa If I submit the following documents?

1. Employment Letter
    2. Monthly salary (US 4,100.00) and personal bank statement (USD 110,000.00)
    3. Travel History: Visited Europe & UK several times
    4. Hotel booking (Do i need to have a confirmed hotel booking in advance?)
    5. Flight booking
    6. "Affidavit" Evidence of two family houses in Pakistan (Own by Father)
    7. Marital Status: Married (No Children)
    8. Age: 34
    9. Current location: Tripoli, Libya
    10.Expected location to be applied at: US Embassy in Tunisia or Turkey
    11.Purpose of visit: Tourism/sightseeing for two weeks.

Thank you.

You have strong chances of getting approval. You don't submit documents, but take along with you during visa interview.

Comment

Dear GC0102

Many thanks for the encouragement.

I intend to visit some east coast cities like New York, Washington, Niagara Fall and Florida (3-4 days in each state).

If the VO asks for a hotel booking, do I have to show hotel bookings for each state or just one hotel booking of (3 days) in New York (First Port of Entry)?

Please advice how to answer this question on the DS 160 form " ADDRESS WHERE YOU WILL STAY IN THE US". I will be staying in different hotels during my two week tour.

Thank you.

Comment

Please advice

Dear Seniors

Please advise whether I should apply on "Hotel Booking" or attach an "Invitation Letter" from my uncle (father's cousin) who is US citizen?

I will self sponsor my trip as I have sufficient fund to cover all my expenses.

Will his invitation strengthen my application or It will cause a negative impact on my application?

If the VO asks for a hotel booking, do I have to show hotel bookings for each state or just one hotel booking of (3 days) in New York (First Port of Entry)?

Thank you

Comment

Hotel Booking VS Invitation Letter

Dear Seniors

I am going to apply B2 visa next month, therefore, please advise whether I should submit a "Hotel Booking" or attach an "Invitation Letter" from my uncle (father's cousin) who is a US citizen?

I will self sponsor my trip as I have sufficient fund to cover all my expenses.

Will his invitation strengthen my application or It will cause a negative impact on my application?

If the VO asks for a hotel booking, do I have to show hotel bookings (arranged in advance) for each state or just one hotel booking of (3 days) in New York (First Port of Entry)?

Thank you

Comment

It helps that you have specific travel plans and have the funds to defray all the expenses of your trip.

Comment

Thanks alot dear Inadmissible

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X