Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I re-enter US if I came from Canada using US tourist visa?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I re-enter US if I came from Canada using US tourist visa?

Hi. I need your opinion. I have Multiple entry for both US tourist and Canadian tourist visa. I only have a duration of 3 weeks for a vacation.
    Below is my itinerary.

Manila-NY-Vancouver-NY-Toronto-NY-JAX-NY-Manila

I bought all the necessary plane tickets.

Upon my first entry in US from Manila, will be staying for 2 days in NY, then a day after, I will fly to Vancouver and staying there for 5 days, and I need to return back to NY on my 5th day in the evening(bought a roundtrip ticket for this). As soon as I landed JFK NY again, with a 4 hr preparation to go through, I have to catch a flight going to Toronto hurriedly (bought a separate ticket for this) and staying there for 4 days and will fly back to NY on the 4th day in the evening.

Will be staying for another 4 days in NY, then will fly again, this time to JAX, staying there for a week and then will fly back to JFK NY, waiting for my flight back home,since I will be departing from JFK going back to Manila.

With this kind of arrangement, can I still re-enter New York, USA? Will I get stamped 4x in my passport by the US officer (from Manila, Vancouver, Toronto and JAX)?
    If you notice in ym itinerary, I entered and exited NY USA for 4 x. Not even sure too if there is some sort of a maximum number of entries to US if you're from Canada?

Also, my concern is my in-between itin of NY-VANCOUVER-NY- TORONTO-NY.

I did not book a direct flight from vancouver to toronto as it was highly expensive and so I chose to book a roundtrip ticket (NY-VANCOUVER) and then a separate ticket to Toronto from Ny and forth.

I have never had this kind of itinerary before so any help is much appreciated. Looking forward to your reply.

Thank you!
    Last edited by lizzie12345; 06-12-2015, 04:08 AM.

Lizzie, I wouldn't worry about it. Of course, carry your itinerary and hotel booking info in case you are questioned about it. (or be prepared to show it on your smartphone)

Comment

Shuttling between the countries like that, is not a good idea with B2 visa.

I would recommend you, plan your Canada vacation in single stretch and reenter USA, after finishing it, then come back to home country to avoid unnecessary complications.

That means, Manila-USA-Canada-USA-Manila.

Now a days rules are too strict and they may even revoke the visa on event of doubt too.

This is my opinion, not a legal advice.

Comment

4 hours waiting time

Originally posted by inadmissible View Post
        Lizzie, I wouldn't worry about it. Of course, carry your itinerary and hotel booking info in case you are questioned about it. (or be prepared to show it on your smartphone)
        Thanks for you reply. actually I booked a tour going to Vancouver and so bought a roundtrip ticket from Ny-Yvr. And I suddenly changed my mind, also wanted to visit Toronto and so I booked a separate ticket from Ny to Toronto. I also have a hotel booking in toronto and a tour voucher for my vanc trip so would definitely bring it with me in case they need it.
        would you think 4 hrs would be enough for me to catch a flight to Toronto upon my arrival from Vanc? I dont have any check in baggages.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X